Welcome. The invitation is to take your time here. Please contact Alicia today for more.
Do you want to:
– feel at home in your body?
– have a fulfilling relationship with yourself & others ?
– learn about pelvic health and sustainability, working with Alicia’s pelvic care model as a way of deepening the relationship with self and body
– feel connected to the greater collective and feel your purpose in this world?
Contact Alicia today if you desire a rich connection with yourself, others, and the bigger picture of wider community and collective.
Recommendation: “Alicia is an engaging and knowledgeable facilitator; her hunger for knowledge keeps her on the cutting edge of her field. I truly admire her ability to create a safe environment for her clients to explore the edges of human experience. I recommend her work for anyone ready for a deep dive to heal the emotional and sexual self.” – Melissa Walker , fellow Somatic Psychotherapist & Sex Therapist
Alicia’s Vision: Alicia envisions a time where you have permission to feel alive, safe, nourished, and free from shame and dysfunction. Where the body and relationships support and sustain a vibrant community and isolation is a burden of the past.
Alicia’s Approach: combination of body-oriented approaches, psycho-spiritual tools including physics, visualization, and knowledge of the cosmos, trauma resolution, verbalization and integration of experience, and contact / hands-on work that supports you to move toward vitality and health. The #1 result clients experience is more connection to their bodies and confidence. Alicia sees the deepest core benefit that clients walk away with is ease and clarity with themselves, and deeper meaning. See the Services page for different options in working with Alicia. Alicia offers services including individual counseling, couples counseling, embodiment work, Caring For the Center, and events / classes.
Working with Alicia can help you build:
– emotional regulation
– connection to your body
– relationship skills & health
– nervous system strength
– coping strategies & skills
– connection to the greater web of life
– physical & mental stability
– awareness & ability to release shock
from your system
– pelvic health and sustainability
– tangible and practical self-care practices
Click here to sign up to receive email newsletters from Alicia. This is the best way to track blog writings, offerings, programs, and announcements from Alicia. Click here to contact Alicia and see information about fees & office locations. Alicia has offices in Boulder & Golden CO. The Golden office is easily accessible from the greater Denver areas including Boulder, Louisville, Longmont, Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, and locations west up the mountains.