Starting a private practice is more than showing up to do therapy. The world of private practice includes awareness and practice in marketing, web presence development, self employment and financial practices, licensing procedures, program development, office rental, and more.
MENTORSHIP: Alicia offers mentorship to therapists who want to begin a private practice due to her success in building a business and training in the above areas.
SUPERVISION: Alicia also offers supervision for therapists and uses the lenses of Dance Movement Therapy, Somatic Psychology, and blends all of her other training and techniques into offering this to therapists who are working toward licensure or who want to maintain supervision while already licensed. Alicia uses a model to give guidance and support to supervisees that is inclusive of the therapist’s clinical skill, self-process and identity of the therapist, administrative effectiveness, and theoretical orientation development.
Contact Alicia to set up a consultation for any combination of the following pieces:
- web development
- email newsletter development
- program development
- individual supervision, supervision for people working toward LPC licensure is available
- social media presence and practices, blogs, event websites to manage payment
- business financial management and payment processing
- malpractice insurance, licensing procedures, and how to approach supervision
- the logistical pieces of practice such as space rental, work life balance, having a part time job, and calendar management
Contact Alicia today if you’d like to sit down and review the places you need support and learn through experiential processing with Alicia. Work at the frequency, pacing, and cost that works for you to build your business, it takes work but it’s possible.